|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
|Location:||Southeast US - GA -Dalton, Calhoun; TN - Chattanooga|
Temporary & Semi-Permanent Displays
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group is at the forefront of design for retail. Our team utilizes the latest techniques and materials to develop displays that support our customer’s brands, are on target with industry and demographic trends and result in great customer experiences.
Our approach to design and innovation has proven to be a catalyst for our business and as a result we need to expand to meet the growing needs of our customers. We are seeking an experienced Industrial Designer that understands and appreciates the mechanics of making their design a reality. This position will focus on projects involving temporary and semi-permanent displays.
We are looking for those with…
- A strong knowledge and appreciation of the various material options (corrugated, plastic, etc.) and the manufacturing processes to bring the design to life on time and on budget - ex. impact on visual appeal, structural integrity, cost and manufacturability.
- A firm understanding of the details to assure projects roll out smoothly – die lines, critical dimensions, materials, etc.
- Experience utilizing SolidWorks
- 3+ years designing temporary and semi-permanent displays.
- Up to date knowledge on the latest materials and processes.
This position can be based out of NJ or North West Georgia/Chattanooga, TN.