|Title:||Tool and Die Maker|
|Department:||Plastics - Acrylic Fabrication|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Tool and Die Maker
Creative Plastics (CP) is seeking a Tool and Die Maker will provide tooling support and design support for Creative Plastics' profile extrusion department.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Design profile extrusions dies per profile specifications delivered by the engineering department.
- Build dies, fixtures or related tools and complete tooling repairs and revisions in accordance with the blue print dimensions.
- Setup and operate Tool Room equipment needed to build, repair, revise and service molds, fixtures and related tools in a correct and timely manner.
- Ensure projects are completed within the quoted time and material limits and communicate any expected delays or budget variances.
- Work independently and with limited supervision.
- Three years of design, tool and die making experience for a plastic profile extrusion company.
- Knowledge of EDM, CNC, grinders, and manual equipment necessary.
- Must be able to troubleshoot tooling in production when the need arises.
- Must understand complex tooling design and construction and demonstrate an above average mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates a plus.
CP is a member of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer