Sr. Account Executive – Prestige Health & Beauty Sector
|Title:||Sr. Account Executive – Prestige Health & Beauty Sector|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Sr. Account Executive - Prestige Health & Beauty Sector
Design Display Group
Design Display Group (DDG) is seeking an Experienced Account Executive to manage and grow business within the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector of retail.
We are a designer and manufacturer of award winning, quality displays, fixtures and signage for a variety of markets, including the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector. DDG is a part of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies which has 2 million+ square feet of domestic manufacturing space. Along with operational excellence in production, we provide decades of retail strategy and design experience and a robust distribution infrastructure, allowing for the rapid development, manufacturing, and deployment of a variety of products.
- Develops opportunities within the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector of retail.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance and recommending new growth opportunities.
- Communicates internally and expedite the resolution of customer problems.
- Primary liaison with Clients and internally liaison with Project Managers, Design& Engineering, Production, etc. to ensure proper briefing and deliverables are achieved with tracking status communicated.
- Reconciles project tracking with Project Management and resolves issues/escalates appropriately (internally and externally).
- Communicates changes and their requirements to client and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Confers with Operations to obtain technical advice and resolve challenges in an efficient manner.
- Initiates and facilitates launch / kick off meetings as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Project Management, Estimating, and Production).
- Provides strong customer service and achieves effective client relations.
- Updates information in internal systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports Project Management in maintaining accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Currently reside in the NYC area.
- 3-5+ years’ of account management experience with retailers and brands in the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector of retail.
- Design oriented experience or mindset.
- Strong sales experience with a track record of success in the above mentioned sector in NYC.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively develop and present solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with key business, marketing and operations executives.
- Ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer