|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Assembly Manager - 1st Shift
American Display & Fixture has an immediate full time opening for an experienced Assembly Manager. This position is responsible for our 1st shift Assembly Department.
The primary duties of this position are to assure the following:
- Production of quality goods in a safe and efficient manner.
- System transactions related to inventory and production are performed correctly and timely.
- A culture of safety, timeliness, responsibility and accountability.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping production on schedule.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
American Display and Fixture is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer